Board Rules, Policies & Procedures
Board Bylaws & Rules govern the operations of the Board of Supervisors in its authority to provide discretion, control, supervision, management, and assistance to the institutions of the University of Louisiana System.
Policy & Procedures Memoranda (PPMs) provide requirements, guidelines and minimum criteria and operating procedures for the implementation of Board Bylaws & Rules, as well as those otherwise rquired by State and Federal law. Documents related to PPMs can be accessed here.
PROCEDURES RELATED TO FINANCE & FACILITIES PLANNING:
- Status of Affiliated Organizations Payments To or On Behalf of University Employees (.PDF)
- Prior Approval Form (.PDF)
- Act 574 Transmittal Letter TEMPLATE (.DOC)
- Service-Learning Liability Waiver & Talent Release (.DOC)
- Unclassified Position Description, Justification & Certification Form (.PDF)