Article Found at http://www.gram.edu/news/?p=590
GRAMBLING, La. – The Grambling State University Presidential Search Committee has selected five candidates to interview for Grambling’s next president.
Candidates will sit for public interviews Tuesday, June 2 and Wednesday, June 3 on Grambling’s campus. The Search Committee will meet at 8 a.m. Thursday to narrow the field of candidates from five to two. Finalists will interview with the University of Louisiana System Board in a public meeting at 11 a.m. The board is expected to announce a decision around noon Thursday.
The semifinalist candidates will also be available for interviews with the media following their public search committee interviews. The search committee interviews will be held in the Betty Smith Nursing Building Auditorium, while the media interviews will be held in the Nursing Building Room 168. Members of the media who are interested in attending these interviews should contact email@example.com.
The interview schedule for the five semifinalist candidates is:
- Wayne Brumfield (Ph.D. – Louisiana State University), Former Vice President for Student Affairs, the University of Louisiana at Monroe; Search Committee Interview: 8-9:15 a.m. June 2; Media Interview: 9:30 a.m. June 2
- Gilbert Rochon (Ph.D. – Massachusetts Institute of Technology), President’s Council, University of New Orleans (former President, Tuskegee University); Search Committee Interview: 10:15-11:30 a.m. June 2; Media Interview: 11:45 a.m. June 2
- Thomas Calhoun (Ph.D. – University of Washington), Vice President for Enrollment Management, University of North Alabama; Search Committee Interview: 3:30-4:45 p.m. June 2; Media Interview: 5 p.m. June 2
- Willie Larkin (Ph.D. – Ohio State University), Chief of Staff, Office of the President, Morgan State University; Search Committee Interview: 8-9:15 a.m. June 3; Media Interview: 9:30 a.m. June 3
- Glenda Carter (Ph.D. – University of Michigan), Executive Vice President and Provost and Professor of Education, Wiley College: Search Committee Interview: 10:15-11:30 a.m. June 3; Media Interview: 11:45 a.m. June 3.
GSU SEMIFINALIST INTERVIEW SCHEUDLE:
GSU Media Relations Office